TИГЪРА
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TИГЪРА

ТИГЪРА

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Latest topics
» Lead by Example
We've shown our character again Icon_minitimeПет Ное 11, 2011 1:36 pm by mrsamct

» Provide Encouragement During Setbacks
We've shown our character again Icon_minitimeПет Ное 11, 2011 1:36 pm by mrsamct

» Avoid Eating Out

» Travel to Thailand and Experience the Exotic and Adventurous City
We've shown our character again Icon_minitimeСъб Ное 05, 2011 12:10 am by mrsamct

» Here We Are About To Tell You Just How To Work With Your Keywords Properly
We've shown our character again Icon_minitimeСъб Ное 05, 2011 12:10 am by mrsamct

» The invention of Marnot down jacket

» Be Personal with DIY Gifts
We've shown our character again Icon_minitimeПет Ное 04, 2011 12:04 am by mrsamct

» Creative Jobs can Help you Earn More
We've shown our character again Icon_minitimeПет Ное 04, 2011 12:04 am by mrsamct

» Are You An Inventor? Probably So.

ГЛАСУВАЙ ЗА НАС
OverTop : класация на български сайтове
picbg
vbox7
Navigation
 Portal
 Индекс
 Потребители
 Профил
 Въпроси/Отговори
 Търсене
БГ Фонетика
picbg
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

We've shown our character again

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
peggy1258

Брой мнения : 94

We've shown our character again Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: We've shown our character again   We've shown our character again Icon_minitimeЧет Авг 18, 2011 11:16 am

And they appeared dead and buried when Hameur Bouazza collected Darius Henderson's pass and doubled their advantage after the break.

But Taylor came off the bench in the 55th minute, and a quarter of an hour later he set up Lee Frecklington to pull one back.

And moments after Trotter had hit a post for the Lions, Taylor completed the comeback with a low 20-yard strike.

"We've shown our character again," added Ferguson.

"I don't think many teams will come back from 2-0 down at Millwall, I have to praise the players for coming back to take a point.

"You have to be strong mentally here, it's a very intimidating place.

"I know my players, they are never down and out and I've got players who can change games. Freck scored a great a goal and then Taylor grabbed one."

Victory would have seen Millwall, who just missed out on the play-offs last season, climb to fourth.
vitamins
hotel breaks
Върнете се в началото Go down

We've shown our character again
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
TИГЪРА :: КАРТИНКИ :: Веселбата е гарантирана-
Идете на: