|ГЛАСУВАЙ ЗА НАС|
|БГ Фонетика |
Sudden High Blood Pressure
Брой мнения : 45
Join date : 24.07.2011
|Заглавие: Sudden High Blood Pressure Пон Авг 22, 2011 4:55 pm|| |
Geo A/C compressors
Chanel J12/Cartier Calibre replica
The force exerted by the blood on the arterial walls while flowing from one organ to another is measured as blood pressure. The optimal level of blood pressure for a healthy is about 120/80 mm Hg. However, this level may suffer a dip or rise, owing to lifestyle habits, stress and other changes in the body. Just as low blood pressure is unhealthy, similarly high blood pressure or hypertension can also prove to be risky. A person suffering from hypertension may show the figure as 140/90 mm Hg on a sphygmomanometer, a medical instrument used for measuring blood pressure. Sudden high blood pressure can be a cause of grave concern, since it may also be an indication for some unhealthy disorders in the body. One of the best ways for how to prevent high blood pressure is to go for a routine analysis to a health care provider.
Sudden High Blood Pressure Causes
The causes of sudden high blood pressure in women and men are almost similar, i.e. sudden high pressure is experienced due to an increase in the force exerted by the blood on the walls of the blood vessels. There are several other reasons for experiencing sudden high blood pressure, a few of which are listed below.
* One of the most common reasons for a rise in the blood pressure is anxiety and stress. Episodes of anxiety and stressful conditions can cause your blood pressure to increase suddenly. When the body undergoes stress or anxiety, certain hormones are released that make the heart pump faster, due to constriction of the blood vessels.
* Another of the causes for momentary increase in blood pressure can be due to severe pain as a result of injuries. Sudden, stabbing pain can pump up the blood pressure as well as increase the heart rate.
* Pregnancy is one of the factors for experiencing a rise in the blood pressure. Sudden high blood pressure in pregnancy can be felt due to some complications like pre-eclampsia. This condition, due to fluid retention, can result when the body is unable to regulate pressure, which may result in fluctuations in the blood pressure levels and lead to high blood pressure during pregnancy.
* Over-consumption of salt can also be one of the reasons for high blood pressure. Excessive sodium intake may be because of eating too many processed foods and even because of junk food.
* Weight issues like obesity is also responsible for the drastic increase in blood pressure. Since fat gets clogged in the blood vessels, insufficient blood is supplied to the heart. The heart needs to work extra to suffice the requirement of blood throughout the body, as a result of which there is sudden high blood pressure.
* A few other causes of high blood pressure can be due to hormonal imbalances, excess caffeine intake, drug interactions, and the presence of kidney disease. Elevation of blood pressure is commonly noticed in patients undergoing dialysis.
* According to a recent research, some doctors have observed that genetics also plays a crucial role when It comes to noticing sudden high blood pressure. Individuals who have a family history of hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases are at a higher risk of contraction them when compared to others who have no previous history.
Sudden High Blood Pressure Symptoms
A close observation of the signs and symptoms of high blood pressure will be indicative of the presence of this health disorder. Given below are some of the signs for noticing a spike in the normal blood pressure.
* Sweating profusely
* Unable to stand or sit for a longer time
* Shortness of breath or shallow breathing
* A rapid increase in heartbeats
* Dizziness and fainting spells
* Feeling sleepy all the time
* Blurred vision, and episodes of blackout
* Unable to concentrate
* Tinnitus, or ringing in either or both the ears
* Nausea induced vomiting
Remedies for Controlling Sudden High Blood Pressure
Lowering high blood pressure is a must in order to avoid complications which may be life threatening and also cause fatality in some cases. Let us discuss some of the ways for lowering sudden high blood pressure.
* Staying away from stress and anxiety will prove to be helpful in controlling the rise of blood pressure. One of the best treatments for high blood pressure, without any side effects is practicing meditation and yoga.
* A change in the lifestyle and following a proper exercise regimen will also help lower and control the levels of blood pressure.
* There are also several natural remedies for high blood pressure and also keep a check to prevent it from increasing again.
* Following a proper high blood pressure diet will also help reducing the erratic rise in blood pressure.
Awareness regarding the dangers of high blood pressure is always productive in avoiding the occurrence of this harmful condition. Whatever be the reason for noticing sudden high blood pressure, it is essential to regularly monitor the blood pressure levels, so that a rise or drop can be identified and prompt treatment provided. Take care!
|Имаме 74 регистрирани потребители|
Най-новият потребител е dimitargecata777
Нашите потребители са написали 940 мнения in 582 subjects
|Кой е онлайн?|
Онлайн е 1
потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост
Най-много потребители онлайн: 184
, на Нед Яну 16, 2011 8:39 am
|he is one of them|
|Пет Авг 19, 2011 12:03 am by peggy1258|
|McCoist told the club's official website: "We're absolutely thrilled to get Alejandro in at last. We've been wanting to get a few players in and he is one of them.|
"I have absolutely no doubt he will be a great asset to us and he is a player we have been looking at for a while.
"I'm just so pleased the clubs were able to agree terms and we can get him to join the squad now.
|The USA international |
|Пет Авг 19, 2011 12:03 am by peggy1258|
|Rangers have confirmed the signing of midfielder Alejandro Bedoya on a three-year contract from Swedish side Orebro.|
The USA international had already signed a pre-contract agreement with the Glaswegian outfit and was due to join the squad after completion of the Swedish domestic season in December.
Rangers, however, have successfully re-negotiated the deal, which will allow the 24-year-old to …
|Kilmarnock sign Panikvar|
|Пет Авг 19, 2011 12:02 am by peggy1258|
|Kilmarnock have signed midfielder Leon Panikvar on a two-year contract following a successful trail.|
Kenny Shiels' side made the announcement on their official website but did not disclose any more details about the deal with the 28-year-old from Slovenia.
"Kilmarnock are delighted to announce new signing Leon Panikvar," read the statement.
"Leon has been rewarded with a …
| haven't seen it through|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 11:17 am by peggy1258|
|They remain unbeaten but boss Kenny Jackett was frustrated at seeing them blow a two-goal lead for the second time this term.|
"It's disappointing because we looked in a strong position and had a number of chances to put the game away," he said.
"Their keeper made a couple of good saves, and at 2-1 up he's touched one onto the post, and they've gone down the other end and scored.
|We've shown our character again|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 11:16 am by peggy1258|
|And they appeared dead and buried when Hameur Bouazza collected Darius Henderson's pass and doubled their advantage after the break.|
But Taylor came off the bench in the 55th minute, and a quarter of an hour later he set up Lee Frecklington to pull one back.
And moments after Trotter had hit a post for the Lions, Taylor completed the comeback with a low 20-yard strike.
"We've shown our …
|Peterborough a 2-2 draw against Millwall.|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 11:15 am by peggy1258|
|Darren Ferguson admitted he had taken a gamble signing Paul Taylor after he earned Peterborough a 2-2 draw against Millwall.|
The striker was handed a six-month FA ban three years ago while playing for Chester for failing a drugs test but is now showing signs of maturity.
Ferguson signed the 23-year-old from Anderlecht at the end of last season and was rewarded with Taylor's first goal for Posh …
|Harry concedes Euro mission|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 10:09 am by peggy1258|
|Harry Redknapp admits Tottenham must strengthen if they are to achieve his aim of qualifying for the UEFA Champions League again.|
The Spurs boss predicts a three-horse race for the title and likewise for fourth spot, the last position available from which to qualify for Europe's premier club competition.
Redknapp believes Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City are virtually assured a …
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 10:09 am by peggy1258|
|He added the club have got plenty of scouts all over the world, saying: "And we are not frightened to spend money when we think it's right.|
"Our fans have more reasons to be proud of this club - the values here, the way the club is run, what the club is built (upon) - than being angry with the club.
"Of course we want to deliver trophies, of course we want to win trophies, who …
|Wenger - I'd spend £40m|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 10:08 am by peggy1258|
|Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has claimed he would spend £40million on bringing players to the Emirates.|
The French tactician is seen by some as being too cautious in the transfer market amid rivals such as Manchester City and Chelsea splashing the cash to bolster their squads.
But Wenger has defended his dealings, claiming he would be happy to spend £40m if the right players came along.
| || || || || ||1||2|