|ГЛАСУВАЙ ЗА НАС|
|БГ Фонетика |
Брой мнения : 45
Join date : 24.07.2011
|Заглавие: Ear Cancer Чет Авг 18, 2011 1:14 am|| |
California elder law attorney
The term cancer, implies uncontrolled growth of cells in the human body. Any cell or group of cells displaying such characteristics are termed as 'cancerous' cells. These cells spread across the human body in three different mediums and tend to affect other cells, tissues and organs.
* Uncontrolled Growth: An uncontrolled growth is said to have occurred when cells divide at an enormous pace, thereby plaguing other cells and tissues around them.
* Invasion: Cells that display cancerous characteristics have uncontrolled growth in terms of size and numbers. These cells literally invade tissues and organs around them.
* Spread: The cancerous cells sometimes also spread to other locations of the body through the medium of blood and lymph.
There are variable reasons that cause such cancerous growth. Many a times, cancer is hereditary, as the nature of cells is passed from one generation to another. Infections, tobacco smoke and radiation are other prominent causes of cancer. There are many different types of cancers depending upon the tissues and organs that they affect, such as breast cancer, skin cancer, heart cancer, head and neck cancer. Ear cancer, which is a rare type of cancer, occurs inside the inner ear and sometimes on outer ear.
What is Ear Cancer?
Ear cancer is observed both in the inner ear and on the outer ear, in the form of tumors and abnormal growth. These cancerous cells are medically termed as squamous cell carcinoma. Often Basal cell carcinoma and malignant melanoma, which are types of skin cancers, appear on the skin of the ear and are mistaken for ear cancer. Cancer experts, surgeons and physicians are able to spot the difference between skin and ear cancer.
Types of Ear Cancer
Ear cancer is not restricted to one part of the ear. It can be observed in different parts, where depending on the condition, cancerous cells depict different behavior. Cures and symptoms thus vary for every type of ear cancer.
* External Ear Cancer: External ear cancer appears in the form of progressive ulcer. Sometimes, it is seen in the from of a patch of crusty skin. This cancer appears on the upper edge of outer ear and can be treated with help of surgery.
* Ear Canal Cancer: Ear canal cancer appears in the ear canal, especially on the outer parts. This type of cancer also appears in the interiors of the ear canal, in the from of a tumor. Ear canal cancer, which is in the initial stages, can be treated with a surgery known as Mastoidectomy.
* Middle Ear Cancer: Ear cancer also appears in the middle ear. This type of ear cancer is especially painful as there is prominent blood discharge and deafness. Middle ear cancer appears at the entrance of ear canal. It can be treated with the help of biopsy and surgery.
* Glomus Tumor: This type of tumor, though harmless in initial stages, should be treated properly, as progressive growth of such a tumor results into painful tumors in the middle ear.
Ear Cancer Symptoms
Ear cancer symptoms differ from type to type. The following are some of the common ear cancer signs that occur in initial stages of cancer.
* Emergence of tumor or progressive ulcer
* Swelling or lump on neck
* Ear ache
* Hearing loss
* Discharge from ear often full of blood
* Facial paralysis in rare cases
* Ringing sensation in the ear
Ear Cancer Remedies and Cures
There are 3 prominent remedies that can be used to cure ear cancer.
* Surgery: Surgery is a remedy that is often used in the initial stages of ear cancer. The surgeon literally cuts the cells and tissues that depict cancerous behavior.
* Radiation: In case where the cancerous cells have started spreading, radiation can be used very effectively. Radioactive rays having a high volume of energy, are directed into the ear, in order to kill cancerous cells.
* Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a method of treatment, where drugs are used to kill cancerous cells that have started spreading. This remedy is used as last option as it severely affects the patient's health.
Read more on:
* Cancer Treatments
* Alternative Cancer Treatments
The biggest drawback of ear cancer is that the symptoms are mistaken for other ailments. Hence, it is extremely important that one consults a physician and a cancer specialist, right after the symptoms occur.
|Имаме 73 регистрирани потребители|
Най-новият потребител е silv3r4o
Нашите потребители са написали 940 мнения in 582 subjects
|Кой е онлайн?|
Онлайн е 1
потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост
Най-много потребители онлайн: 184
, на Нед Яну 16, 2011 8:39 am
|he is one of them|
|Пет Авг 19, 2011 12:03 am by peggy1258|
|McCoist told the club's official website: "We're absolutely thrilled to get Alejandro in at last. We've been wanting to get a few players in and he is one of them.|
"I have absolutely no doubt he will be a great asset to us and he is a player we have been looking at for a while.
"I'm just so pleased the clubs were able to agree terms and we can get him to join the squad now.
|The USA international |
|Пет Авг 19, 2011 12:03 am by peggy1258|
|Rangers have confirmed the signing of midfielder Alejandro Bedoya on a three-year contract from Swedish side Orebro.|
The USA international had already signed a pre-contract agreement with the Glaswegian outfit and was due to join the squad after completion of the Swedish domestic season in December.
Rangers, however, have successfully re-negotiated the deal, which will allow the 24-year-old to …
|Kilmarnock sign Panikvar|
|Пет Авг 19, 2011 12:02 am by peggy1258|
|Kilmarnock have signed midfielder Leon Panikvar on a two-year contract following a successful trail.|
Kenny Shiels' side made the announcement on their official website but did not disclose any more details about the deal with the 28-year-old from Slovenia.
"Kilmarnock are delighted to announce new signing Leon Panikvar," read the statement.
"Leon has been rewarded with a …
| haven't seen it through|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 11:17 am by peggy1258|
|They remain unbeaten but boss Kenny Jackett was frustrated at seeing them blow a two-goal lead for the second time this term.|
"It's disappointing because we looked in a strong position and had a number of chances to put the game away," he said.
"Their keeper made a couple of good saves, and at 2-1 up he's touched one onto the post, and they've gone down the other end and scored.
|We've shown our character again|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 11:16 am by peggy1258|
|And they appeared dead and buried when Hameur Bouazza collected Darius Henderson's pass and doubled their advantage after the break.|
But Taylor came off the bench in the 55th minute, and a quarter of an hour later he set up Lee Frecklington to pull one back.
And moments after Trotter had hit a post for the Lions, Taylor completed the comeback with a low 20-yard strike.
"We've shown our …
|Peterborough a 2-2 draw against Millwall.|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 11:15 am by peggy1258|
|Darren Ferguson admitted he had taken a gamble signing Paul Taylor after he earned Peterborough a 2-2 draw against Millwall.|
The striker was handed a six-month FA ban three years ago while playing for Chester for failing a drugs test but is now showing signs of maturity.
Ferguson signed the 23-year-old from Anderlecht at the end of last season and was rewarded with Taylor's first goal for Posh …
|Harry concedes Euro mission|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 10:09 am by peggy1258|
|Harry Redknapp admits Tottenham must strengthen if they are to achieve his aim of qualifying for the UEFA Champions League again.|
The Spurs boss predicts a three-horse race for the title and likewise for fourth spot, the last position available from which to qualify for Europe's premier club competition.
Redknapp believes Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City are virtually assured a …
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 10:09 am by peggy1258|
|He added the club have got plenty of scouts all over the world, saying: "And we are not frightened to spend money when we think it's right.|
"Our fans have more reasons to be proud of this club - the values here, the way the club is run, what the club is built (upon) - than being angry with the club.
"Of course we want to deliver trophies, of course we want to win trophies, who …
|Wenger - I'd spend £40m|
|Чет Авг 18, 2011 10:08 am by peggy1258|
|Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has claimed he would spend £40million on bringing players to the Emirates.|
The French tactician is seen by some as being too cautious in the transfer market amid rivals such as Manchester City and Chelsea splashing the cash to bolster their squads.
But Wenger has defended his dealings, claiming he would be happy to spend £40m if the right players came along.
| || || ||1||2||3||4|