TИГЪРА
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TИГЪРА

ТИГЪРА

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Latest topics
» Lead by Example
 they would be happy to consider it. Icon_minitimeПет Ное 11, 2011 1:36 pm by mrsamct

» Provide Encouragement During Setbacks
 they would be happy to consider it. Icon_minitimeПет Ное 11, 2011 1:36 pm by mrsamct

» Avoid Eating Out

» Travel to Thailand and Experience the Exotic and Adventurous City
 they would be happy to consider it. Icon_minitimeСъб Ное 05, 2011 12:10 am by mrsamct

» Here We Are About To Tell You Just How To Work With Your Keywords Properly
 they would be happy to consider it. Icon_minitimeСъб Ное 05, 2011 12:10 am by mrsamct

» The invention of Marnot down jacket

» Be Personal with DIY Gifts
 they would be happy to consider it. Icon_minitimeПет Ное 04, 2011 12:04 am by mrsamct

» Creative Jobs can Help you Earn More
 they would be happy to consider it. Icon_minitimeПет Ное 04, 2011 12:04 am by mrsamct

» Are You An Inventor? Probably So.

ГЛАСУВАЙ ЗА НАС
OverTop : класация на български сайтове
picbg
vbox7
Navigation
 Portal
 Индекс
 Потребители
 Профил
 Въпроси/Отговори
 Търсене
БГ Фонетика
picbg
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

they would be happy to consider it.

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
peggy1258

Брой мнения : 94

they would be happy to consider it. Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: they would be happy to consider it.    they would be happy to consider it. Icon_minitimeСъб Авг 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Occasionally things are said where people suggest if I wanted to stay longer, they would be happy to consider it.

"But at the moment it is better just to leave things as they are and we can see when the time comes, what the next move is. I don't want to commit myself to a club unless I really want to be here.

"At my age I don't think it is necessary to look too long term. I prefer to take every year as it comes in a way.

"But I must emphasise I am happy at the club. They have done everything in their power to give me a chance to work well here, not least with the signings we've made.

"It is a case of things are going well, I'm enjoying it, why rock the boat by trying to see into the future?"
goats milk soaps
Cabina Box Doccia
Върнете се в началото Go down

they would be happy to consider it.
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
TИГЪРА :: КАРТИНКИ :: Веселбата е гарантирана-
Идете на: