TИГЪРА
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TИГЪРА

ТИГЪРА

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  
Latest topics
» Lead by Example
Pannu reveals Blues fears Icon_minitimeПет Ное 11, 2011 1:36 pm by mrsamct

» Provide Encouragement During Setbacks

» Avoid Eating Out

» Travel to Thailand and Experience the Exotic and Adventurous City
Pannu reveals Blues fears Icon_minitimeСъб Ное 05, 2011 12:10 am by mrsamct

» Here We Are About To Tell You Just How To Work With Your Keywords Properly

» The invention of Marnot down jacket

» Be Personal with DIY Gifts
Pannu reveals Blues fears Icon_minitimeПет Ное 04, 2011 12:04 am by mrsamct

» Creative Jobs can Help you Earn More

» Are You An Inventor? Probably So.

ГЛАСУВАЙ ЗА НАС
OverTop : класация на български сайтове
picbg
vbox7
Navigation
 Portal
 Индекс
 Потребители
 Профил
 Въпроси/Отговори
 Търсене
БГ Фонетика
picbg
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Pannu reveals Blues fears

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
peggy1258

Брой мнения : 94

Pannu reveals Blues fears Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Pannu reveals Blues fears   Pannu reveals Blues fears Icon_minitimeЧет Юли 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Birmingham City's acting chairman, Peter Pannu, has revealed that the club might have to sell more players in order to survive.

The club's finances have been in doubt since owner Carson Yeung was arrested in Hong Kong last month and charged with five counts of money laundering.

Yeung, who denies the charges, has seen his assets frozen and shares in the club's holding company have been suspended.

Pannu admits the Championship club may be forced to sell their best players, including Scott Dann, Ben Foster and Liam Ridgewell to ensure they can pay their bills.
Unpopular decisions

"Upon my return I may have to make some unpopular decisions and I hope the fans will understand that I effectively don't have a choice," Pannu told the Daily Mirror.

"The club may need to do what is right and to buy time until Carson's assets are dislodged from the clutches of the courts in Hong Kong."

Pannu is hopeful Birmingham International Holdings Limited would soon be able to meet the demands of its bankers, HSBC, and that trading in shares would resume, but could not offer guarantees of how the club would continue to fund itself in the meantime.
Financial distress

"An update to the fans is long overdue and it is just fair they hear the latest developments from me now," added Pannu.

"But I am not aware of their plans as to how they propose to fulfil the financial distress posed by the relegation scenario and the freezing of Carson's assets in Hong Kong.

"Carson had been trying hard to find new investors but the money laundering charges understandably meant that the progress had been slow. "

ForumLinkBuilding.com
Chest Workout
Върнете се в началото Go down

Pannu reveals Blues fears
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
TИГЪРА :: КАРТИНКИ :: Веселбата е гарантирана-
Идете на: